A groundbreaking initiative by Sri Lanka Agripreneurs’ Forum (SLAF), the leading agribusiness association in the country, in partnership with Initiatives in Development of Entrepreneur Approaches and Strategies (IDEAS) and TRACE, Agcelerator, is set to revolutionize the agribusiness landscape by empowering innovators to transform the future of sustainable farming and agribusiness. The programme offers a unique opportunity for individuals with a passion for agriculture and innovation to turn their ideas into thriving ventures or to scale up their existing agribusiness operations.
The programme aims to support agribusinesses and agribusiness ideas of potential agripreneurs with idea validation, and capacity building, and provide mentoring together with seed funding support enabling them to bring their ideas to life and make a tangible impact on communities.
Interested individuals who are passionate about shaping the future of agriculture are invited to apply for the Agcelerator programme. Applications are now open and can be submitted through the online registration form below.
The application process involves showcasing your proposed initiative via an initial application form, demonstrating a commitment to sustainability, and outlining the potential positive impact on the agriculture sector. Selected applicants will be provided with training to equip them with the required skills, preparing them for the pitch demonstrations that will be subsequently held. The applicants who undergo this training will finally receive the opportunity to present in the Demo Day in front of potential investors, enabling them to gain further support.
Agcelerator invites visionaries, thinkers, and doers to join the movement toward sustainable and innovative agribusiness. Applications will be accepted until 4th of September 2023.
- Sri Lanka Agripreneurs’ Forum (SLAF) partners with National Youth Services Council (NYSC) to Unveil “Sarubima” Initiative to Empower 10,000 Youth Agripreneurs
- Empowering Agripreneurs: Introducing “Agcelerator” – Funding and Capacity Building Agri-Accelerator Programme for Innovators
- Sri Lanka Agripreneurs’ Forum Successfully Concludes its Annual General Meeting
- Sri Lanka Agripreneurs Forum and Industrial Services Bureau Conduct a Workshop on Coconut Value Chain Development and Business Opportunities
- Looking to start an agro-business but not enough capital?